Our boarding facility is one of the finest. We pride ourselves on making your dog feel welcome and loved while they are in our care. Each dog has their own personal space, due to our improved kennel layout designed to be more calm and quiet than ever before. As well, every dog gets lots of personalized attention. We also have a playroom filled with toys so your pet can interact with people and other pets (temperament testing required).
When You Board
- Reservations must be made in advance. Holidays may book up 2 or more months in advance, so make your reservations early! We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Failure to cancel will incur a $20 charge.
- Check-in is Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and every other Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. On the Saturdays we are closed and on Sundays, arrangements can be made for pick-up and drop off. Charges are for a full day regardless of check-in time.
- Checkout is 1 p.m. Pick up after will incur in another day's charge. Checkout time will be waived for pets receiving a bath and/or a haircut.
• Adult Dogs: Rabies, Distemper series, Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
• Puppies under 4 months: Two Distemper and Bordetella, which must be given at least 10 days prior to boarding.
• For your convenience, we will contact your local animal hospital for shot records. If your records are with an out-of-town hospital, please have them faxed to (919) 876-8920.
- Dogs will receive three walks a day.
- Time in the playroom.
- All guests receive meals and treats twice a day.
- We provide premium foods, treats, bowls, sleeping cots and bedding.
- You are welcome to bring your pets own food and/or treats. Please mark them with your pet’s name and instructions in a sealed plastic or tin container. No glass containers please.
- Please bring any medication your pet will need marked with his name and directions.
- Our caretakers monitor each pet’s appetite and general health to aid in recognizing and preventing possible illnesses. Pets needing medical attention will be treated by our local animal hospital or yours, provided it is within range.
- In an environment with other animals, a dog’s instinct to mark his territory with urine is increased. A dog that would never soil in the house will instinctively urinate in and around his run. We recommend having your pet bathed before taking him home.
- Each pet’s quarters, bowls and bedding are cleaned daily. Pets are kept separate, unless they live together. If your pet shows any signs of illness prior to boarding, we ask that you do not bring him in for boarding. If your pet shows signs of illness after picking him up from boarding, please inform us. We take every precaution to insure your pets good health.
What to Bring
• Your pet’s medication clearly labeled with name and dosage instructions.
• Special diets or canned food.
• One washable toy and/or rawhide.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
We offer doggy daycare for dogs 25 lbs and under (pending temperament testing). Dogs can interact with people, other dogs, as well as play with toys and puzzles. Mini-training sessions are also available during doggy daycare.
We also offer in-home petsitting. Our pet caretakers will schedule an introduction meeting prior to the start of the pet-sitting services. We also offer services such as bringing in the mail or papers and watering plants.